It says MSP, but all PEVs are welcome. Forecast says that we will reach 84 degrees. Lets shred the city and have some fun in these dark times. COVID-19 social distancing rules in effect. There is no route plan. We will decide when we meet. However, please be aware that whatever the route we will take the following precautions:
1) Avoid gathering in places where COVIDVtransmission risk is high.
2) Avoid indoor charging stops
3) will be a shorter distance trip to avoid charging stops if possible (10-15 miles)
4) Ride May be slower paced than normal for a shred to reduce the chances of injury because people have been cautioned to avoid emergency rooms in hospitals as they are cesspools for COVID transmission.
5) All riders are advised to avoid taking unnecessary risks when riding. Avoid tricking, jumping, and excessive speeds.
6) comply with all applicable traffic safety laws
300 INDIANA AVENUE, NW
Washington, DC, US